FEEL THE DIFFERENCE
I think the point of last week's work is about " To adjust the uncomfortable feeling" and "To feel what you cannot feel before".
I divide them into two parts.
To adjust the uncomfortable feeling
![]() |
| Both the pictures are drawn on September 19th, midnight with music randomly chosen |
As I said in the presentation, it was out of my expectation that I didn't have the odd feeling when I was drawing upside down.
To feel what you cannot feel before
![]() |
I left the right twos to reflect light to show their texture. |
To draw differently, I chose the Ted toy which can change its position easily, and I try two different color's iPad screen protectors as a different texture.
I plan to overlap them together to show they are one object from different angles and positions.
And surprisingly, when I was in class, I misunderstood Paul's work as a projector, which reminded me of the slides we used in primary school.
So they can also attend to those effects:
![]() |
![]() |
With a more close look, I found that I love the effect of the blue ones. Through the screen protector's foaming surface, finally, it looked like a Ted bear stuck into an amber. |
It took me quite a while to think what's the meaning behind this slide-like effect, but cannot give you an answer, just let it be cool.
Moreover, there was another problem I haven't mentioned in class. I used a pen to draw on the screen protector-like surface, therefore the ink easy to drop off. I need to hold them closely in hand to protect them from the class.







Comments
Post a Comment