Vases & Faces practice
| pencil, 8" x 10" |
Sorry for my late update. I mistook the concept of the vases and faces practice. so you will see two vases and faces practice drawings.
I found out that the most difficult part for me was the upside-down drawing practice. It was really hard to break the picture of the person into pieces. The outside part of the outlines was ok to draw, but when it came to the inside part, it became inconsistent. And it became difficult to balance the right part and the left part. I tried so hard to save the middle part.
| pencil, 8" x 10" |
And for the vases and faces practice, it was really hard to make the right side look the same as the left side.
| pencil, 8" x 10" |
| pencil, 8" x 10" |
These two were the drawing practices on my own...
| color pencil, 6" x 8" |
The reason I choose a clock to draw is that I think clock kind of represent the flies of time, so it became a little interesting to draw the clock.
| black pen, 4" x 6" |
At my second drawing of it, I focused on the details inside the clock.
| marker, 3.5" x 4" |
At my last drawing of the clock, I want to try a different style. So I choose to use a marker. Instead of being concentrated on the detail of the clock, I tried to highlight the outline in the piece. The interesting part for me was that It seemed to turn out like another clock. But I like this style of drawing so much. I will try to draw more like this in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment