(Pencil, 9’’ x 12’’, 163gsm) According to the assignment this week, we tried to separate our hand and eyes and used left and right brain, which was a big challenge for me. When I was drawing the vases & faces drawing, I tried to draw smooth lines, but I found that it was difficult for my brain to control my hand. Especially when I started drawing the right part, I always unconsciously wanted to change the direction of the lines. Thus, I didn’t draw the vases & faces as balanced and full in the end. The biggest challenge for me was the second drawing, I never tried to draw with a reversed direction. So, I couldn’t control the scale of the drawing very well. Despite I drew each line carefully, I did not show every part of the drawing properly. However, I chose to draw with marker pen instead of a pencil, because I didn’t want to give my...
Comments
Post a Comment