Handheld Media - Sydney Angove
Handheld Media Climate Change & What You Can Do About It Handheld Media Handwritten Handheld Media Digital What topic did you select and why? The topic I selected for this assignment was climate change, and more specifically, the role each person plays in contributing to it and to help prevent it. Upon initial consideration, I wanted to choose an alternative topic. Throughout the creative process of making design decisions, all of my ideas came back to how it can best suit the needs of a reader understanding this topic. It is for this reason, I decided to stay with a topic I care so strongly about as I strive to encourage others to take steps to take action on this issue. Who is your audience? Everyone! The purpose of this handheld media in particular is to be accessible to every person. Because there are no expectations for the human impact on climate change, I intended to make my media as presentable as possible across demographic groups. The mix of illustration and statisti...

Comments
Post a Comment